• Teachers will invite students that need tutorials via, email, phone, remind, verbally, or Schoology or students/parents can request to attend tutorials.
• Students that are invited by the teacher will receive a tutorial pass during 7th period as a reminder to stay for tutorials.
• Once tutorials begin, the student will sign in on the teacher’s tutorial list which will be submitted to the front desk and each student will receive a ticket for bus transportation if needed.
• Car riders and walkers will be released at 4:30 pm from all tutorial sessions.
• Bus riders will be released with a bus ticket to report to the bus ramp approximately 5:00 pm - 5:15 pm or as buses arrive during that time.*This semester snacks will not be offered during tutorials, so it is recommended that students who are attending tutorials pack a light snack.
You are going to
You are now leaving the CFISD website. CFISD is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any of the information provided by this site, nor is it liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues arising out of your access to or use of third party technologies or programs available through this site. This site is not part of CFISD, and CFISD has no control over its content or availability.×